20 September 2012

Podcasting?

I am not yet sure of the capabilities that allow one to put podcasts up on blogger, but I'll be making a podcast this week and I thought this would be a great place to put it... if I can. :)

Not much crafting of late, unfortunately. Not much blogging either (as you might notice from my lack of archived material). I've finally gotten back to work for my boss in Hong Kong and things are picking up a bit there. Classwork is getting more complicated as the semester goes on and I find I want to get out more and more. It's nice to be able to get out and do things. We even have two events to attend on Saturday: a community block party and a philosophy department party. We might finally get to meet some of our neighbors and we're starting to get some decent social time with the phil department folks. :)

Things are coming along in SLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!