24 March 2011

Welcome

I'm starting this blog with the purpose of having a place to put the odds and ends that are my semi-gathered thoughts and bit of writing that I am trying to push myself to complete. I am hoping to post here a few times a week with writing prompts and probably some educational ranting (that is ranting on the topic of education - whether you find my ranting educational is something else completely). I've got a few posts already prepared from a set of writing prompts that I have been completing, so those should be up shortly.

The title of the blog has a brief explanation, but if you require something more definite, I will put you in contact with my husband. He's the philosopher and can explain these things in much more detail than I can. 

I wish myself luck and patience with this blog. No doubt you, the reader, will need it as well. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!