21 November 2011

Book Challenge Update

So I recently finished A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire. I've been rereading the series in preparation for Out of Oz, the last book in the series. I've also now finished L. Frank Baum's Ozma of Oz, which funnily enough, doesn't have much to do with Ozma. I mean, she's there, but only for a very small portion of the story compared to Dorothy. I'm looking for the Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz audiobook at the moment. Thus, my Land of Oz themed reading continues.

29 books. I'm at 29 novels for the year. That's not bad. My goal that I set in December/January (I don't remember - probably January) was 30. Not too shabby. I'll probably even exceed my goal by a bit. And that doesn't even include articles for my Master's degree work, articles for my research assistant position, and about 3 or 4 books that I've started and not quite finished over the year. Plus - and I hate to admit this - my rereading of a few of the books I've already read this year. I've reread one already and I started rereading another a few days ago. I can't help it. Sometimes I'm just really in the mood for one of my favorites. I'm one of special people in the world that has the ability (and sometimes the desire) to read books and watch movies back to back (to back) in one go. It's weird, but it's true. 

What's your favorite book? How many times have you read it? Leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!