01 October 2011

Rabbit, Rabbit


Well, folks, it's rabbit, rabbit day (the first day) of my favorite month of the year. It's my goal to post October-y, Halloween-y, Autumn-y goodness here at least twice a week for the entire month. Mondays and Fridays will be my October days (with other posts on Wednesdays in between).

As the first official day of October I'm going to share this beautifully crafted tree I found on Pinterest. I love the colors of the leaves. While they're not the traditional reds and yellows all the way around, they remind me of seeing the leaves change color at home and the beginning of that time of transition. The great thing about this tree is that it's a DIY project. All you need are some leafless tree branches, bits of scrapbook paper cut into leaf shapes, some floral wire and a vase. If you don't have leaves changing where you are, you can always create your own instead.

Welcome to the new site! If you didn't see about the move from Ren Bi Mo, then check it out here. Despite the change of venue all of your favorite (and even your least favorite) posts have followed me here. Just check out the archive for old Ren Bi Mo writing.

How are you transitioning into Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!